The following Places Pancharamalu is very near to Narasapur, West Godavari District ,Andhra Pradesh.,
Narsapur – Amaravati [200Kms] ,Narsapur -Bhivaram [30Kms] ,Narsapur – Palakollu [10Kms],Narsapur – Samalkot [125kms],Narasapur – Draksharamam [85 Kms]
Depending on your Plan the Number of Days you can stay . You can cover some of the Resorts which have House Boats, Beaches near by Perupalem & Antarvedi famous for Narsimha swamy temple, you can cover the following Pilgrim Places Pancharamalu as well
- Amararamais located in Amaravati capitol city of Andhra Pradesh .Amaravati is in Guntur district, on the bank of Krishna river. The Remaining four Kshetras are located in Godavai districts(two in East godavari district and other two in west godavari districts. Bus facility is so good, as all buses will go up to the temple. Amara Lingeswara swami is worshiped by Lord Indra The temple is old and in three circles with so many temples within the compound. Bala Chamundeswari mata is the goddess here. Venu Gopala swami temple is also present within the campus of main temple.
- http://wc8voa.org/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://wc8voa.org/station-equipment/ Draksharamais located in Draksharamam which is near Ramachandrapuram. The temple is very big and has three circles as compounds. This is also under control of Archeological department. Lord Shri Rama worshiped Lord Shiva here. Next followed by Lord Surya and Indra. Manikyamaba devi, one of 18 shaktipeethas is present here. Vemulavada Bhima kavi, famous Telugu poet born in Pradesh close to Dhraksharamam, got boons from Bhimeswara swami here.
- http://fjd.com/?author=38 Somaramais located in Bhimavaram.Someswara swami temple is present in Gunupudi. It is about 3 to 4 km distance from Bus stand. The temple looks as new one, and a holy pond (Chandra-kundam]Chandra Kundam) is present in front of the temple. Lord Chandra get rid of his sins here by worshiping Lord Shiva here. Hence the name Someswara swami. Shiva lingam changes its color according to the lunar month (Black at the time of Amavasya, White at the time Pournami). Annapurna mata temple is present in the second floor.
- source Ksheeraramais located in Palakol: Ksheera Rama Lingeswara swamy gave Sudarshana chakra to Lord Vishnu here. Upamanya Maharshi also got boons and milk from Lord Shiva here. Hence the name Ksheera (milk) Ramalingeswara swami. The temple is near to Bus stand. The temple Gopuram is very high and we can see it from bus stand. Parvati is the goddess here.
- Kumararamais located in Samalkota Kumara Bhimeswara swami temple is present in Samarlkota. It is about 20 km distance from Kakinada and about 1 km distance from Samarlakota Railway station. It is a very old temple under the control of Archeological department. Lord Shiva is in the form of very big Shiva linga, and we can see Shiva linga through second floor. Kumara swami laid down Shiva Linga here, hence the name Kumararamam. Bala Tripura Sundari devi is the goddess here.